Exciting opportunity for you to join a very successful local consultancy who have a strong market presence in the Building Services Design sector.
You will join a strong design team of 10 engineers and technicians who design M&E Building Services using AutoCad and IES software.
– You will enjoy working in a friendly and vibrant office renowned for its supportive approach to new staff.
– Your job will be to produce detailed mechanical building services designs whilst co-ordinating AutoCad drawings and REVIT drawings. You will work closely with a design team including senior, principal and Associate level engineers on wide ranging projects across a number of sectors.
– You will then ensure that the drawings are well presented and issued to clients
– You will issue and log amendments to drawings and re-issue once modifications have been made.
– You will also manage the document library of drawings for set projects
– An opportunity exists to train to become a senior design engineer if you are interested in career progression.
– You will be working with experienced chartered engineers who have a track record of guiding engineers through to chartered status.
– This is an opportunity to join a company passionate about people, training and development. They have built their reputation on empowering their staff to become more qualified. This has led to a very low staff turnover.
– Before long you will be writing specifications and running your own projects designing Building Services schemes on properties including Hotels, Student Accommodation, Breweries and Office schemes