What would you look for in a new employer? We offer:
- Proven track record working on landmark local projects.
- Nearly 20 years in business.
- Employee owned trust that puts its people at the centre of everything it does.
- A company on an upwardly mobile path who have three expanding offices.
- Well structured teams with expertise at all levels
Our client is a leading independent M&E consultancy, one of the most successful in the North West region.
They are currently seeking Electrical Engineers to join their Liverpool office and contribute to the delivery of schemes across a range of market sectors.
A well known name in the industry, our client has been involved with numerous landmark schemes in Manchester and Liverpool city centres. A very well run company with excellent core values and beliefs.
They have a low staff turnover and offer their staff state of the art offices to work from, flexible working patterns and very diverse projects to work on.
Very varied including low carbon consultancy schemes, education, emergency services, residential and civic buildings.
Engineers will also get the chance to work on performance specifications, detailed design, surveys, reports and as clients representative.
Purpose of the Position:
- To support with the production of high-quality electrical services design packages across all stages of the design development process.
- To represent the company and support with the promotion of our core values at stakeholder engagement meetings and the local professional network.
- To support your line manager and peer group through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- To identify opportunities for further personal development and advancement.
Requirements of the Position:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar or relevant working environment at a graduate or intermediate grade.
- Competency with the market leading software required to produce and validate design outputs.
- Competency with the market leading software required to communicate and exchange technical information.
- Demonstrable academic qualifications appropriate to the role.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm in the built environment.
- Demonstrable familiarity with key industry agendas and emerging technologies.
- Student or graduate membership or affiliation with a relevant professional institution.