This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how Tozer Associates Limited ( “Tozer Associates” ) may use, process, store and disclose personal information that we may collect about individuals.
We act as a controller and we are responsible for the personal information we process. This notice informs you how we protect your personal information and informs you about your privacy rights.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name, date of birth, curriculum vitae and job title
- contact information including e-mail address, telephone number and driving license information
- postcode, employment status and notice periods
- photographs, if you have attached them to your cv or profile
- Social media connections such as Linked in, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Other information such as references, personal interests
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your requirements and to help us provide you with a better service whether you are a client looking to employ someone or a candidate looking for a new job. We will use it for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Use the information to help you apply for a new job.
- Use the information to help attract applicants to your company.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about market information that we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail or phone.
Our Clients and Suppliers
If you are a Client or supplier of goods and services we will collect and process information about individuals in your organisation to enable us to communicate with them and to provide our services or receive goods and services. Usually we process the individual’s name and business contact data only.
How long we retain your personal information
Tozer Associates recruitment Limited will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for. This means we will keep your personal information throughout the period of your relationship with us and whilst we are providing you with work finding services.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us by way of telephone calls or e-mails please let us know and we will delete your file containing your personal information.
You may at any time request to review the information we hold about you. You can correct this information if it is factually wrong, erase your personal data or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you.
If you register to receive news, events and alerts of jobs, you can always withdraw your consent and opt-out from receiving further communications by responding to an e-mail or calling us.
We take precautions to secure your data. Information given to Tozer Associates is only given to our clients and suppliers with your consent.
Notification of Changes