Building services design position for a senior mechanical engineer
One of the largest independent m&e consultancies in the North of England with over 50 employees across 3 northern offices.
Fantastic working environment and range of benefits
You will be involved in working closely with the companies clients, their design partners and internal team members. The role will involve detailed design, design reviews, Cad drawings production, project and information management in relation to project delivery.
You will work on a wide variety of schemes including schools, healthcare, medical centres, industrial units, commercial offices, residential and student accomodation.
You will be encouraged to attend design team meetings and run your own projects. The company are investing in BIM and work closely with local and national architects, developers and end user clients.
Our client is a very successful building services design consultancy, one of the largest in the NorthWest.
They have a strong order book in some exciting sectors. They also have a highly ambitious growth plan and are looking to grow considerably in the next three years.
They are looking for someone who:
• Has a hands on approach to mechanical design engineering who will be able to both delivery projects and to help create a culture of excellence within their design studio.
• Likes to have input into conceptual design techniques, decision making
processes and problem solving
• Possesses excellent communication skills and is capable of transmitting
their passion for Engineering to clients, other professions and the team.
• Has good experience of the industry and leading edge knowledge of
building services systems
• Has knowledge and experience of using front end design tools such as Hevacomp, REVIT MEP, BIM and is CAD and IT literate
• Has helped or assisted the design and delivery of a number of significant projects
This is an opportunity to develop your career with one of the most up and coming practices in the industry.