Fancy working in the beautiful Rossendale Valley with a company who have been operating for over 75 years?
With a secure workload and very strong client relationships this is a great opportunity for a REVIT technician to work on technically challenging projects with a well structured team.
You will benefit by working with a strong, knowledgeable team, using the latest design software.
Excellent salary, agile working, pension, holidays, easily commutable location with free parking close to the M65 and M66
Healthcare, Pharmaceutical laboratories, surgical theatres and health suites
- Coordinated drawings 2D and Revit drawings for MEP services including some architectural drawings for cleanrooms/Laboratories.
- This includes HVAC systems, electrical services, and cleanroom architectural outlines.
- Design drawing: Typically requires the CAD engineer to translate a single line mark up into a CAD drawing indicating the design intent.
- Co-ordination of services drawn at ‘correct size’ and follow the designed routes and demarcations
- Co-ordinated drawing: The drawings produced to provide the information needed by the tradesman on site to install the works.
- Main and major plant to be located for spatial checking and to be referenced
- Identify pinch points clashes and spatial concerns
- Use materials issued on erection specifications
- Co-ordinate with all relevant architectural and structural information
- Provide typical details. The details including (bracket details/access panels for maintenance etc)
- Section drawing: This will typically indicate a slice through or an elevation of an area
- Complete builders work drawings, Reflective ceiling plans, Schematics and legends: Schematics to include Valve reference, velocities, pressure drops, flow rates, Legend – to contain standard drawing symbols, and abbreviations, luminaires, etc used on the project.
- Completing preliminary drawings, construction issue drawings and as built drawings
- Completing drawing registers and referencing drawings.
- To understand design engineering specifications and standards for completing coordinated drawings
- Work with designers/ project engineers) to check drawings for accuracy and buildability